Monday, May 7, 2012

Week 5 EOC: Progress towards my Four Professional Contacts and Progress on Networking

I am slowly working towards some contacts. I can be shy sometimes when it comes to meeting new people. I am looking to go into a business where being shy isn't the best idea. I do kind of have to get over that. I recently started going back to the First Friday shows every month. I absolutely love them! I realized how much I really do love art and how it is such on influence on everything we do. Everywhere we look there is art. Being out someplace where you have the opportunity to meet so many new people and eventually turn them into friends or projects or business partners is great. I know that I will defiantly be attending every First Friday that I can possibly attend.

I have a small group of business cards that a building up. I need to get my networking contacts in order and together for things to come. I need to have things ready so in case of anything I have a possibility of setting events in motion to work more towards my career.

There is more to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment