Tuesday, May 8, 2012

WEEK 6 EOC: How do I see my role getting started in the industry


How do I see my roll? Well to start I will be on the bottom. I am totally and completely ok with that. I am not going to walk out of school and think that I am going to land some big time job. Would it be nice? Of course it will. Is it realistic, no. I know that I will have to start on the very bottom being a coffee runner or personal assistant just to get my foot in the door. I don't care if I have to wrap cables. I will do whatever it takes to get myself out there. Everyone always starts on the floor and slowly stands themselves up and reaches for the sky. My dreams can be so high and so close to reach. I know what needs to be done in order to reach them. So where do I see my role? Right here, next to you, waiting for my break to show you what I can do. Waiting for my break, that sounds bad. I can’t wait for a break, I have to make my break. I have to work to get myself in there. I have to work to get my life and career where they need to start.

No comments:

Post a Comment