Tuesday, May 1, 2012

WEEK 5 EOC: Midterm Evaluation


This class has been an experience so far. Never ever would I have thought I would write or at least attempt to write out a business plan for myself. I have always wanted and thought about having my own company but did not nor do I still know how to go about doing it. I am barely learning the steps and what has to be done. It is a lot of work. Not something you can just do with the snap of your fingers. Until you have to do something you never realize what it entails. I think this time around I have a better grasp on this class and what has to be done. I am taking this much more seriously to make sure that I am getting this done this time around. This class gives you more insight to projects and areas you never really looked at before or even you didn’t care to look at. This class is a great experience as it takes you out of your comfort zone and makes you see things and do things differently then before. I know understand that trying to start up a business is not easy. It can be quite complicated. I am quite looking forward to where my business plan will take me and the things I can accomplish with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment