Monday, May 7, 2012

Week 5: Weekly Photo Challange

OK so for this photo challenge I had to put myself in the directors chair. I also got to show off just a little bit of my Photoshop skills. I don't have many but I have some. So here I took a nice picture, that my teacher supplied, Thanks Pinto! A nice picture of a directors chair. Someday it would be cool to actually sit in one, maybe just to pose for a picture ha! Then at home I had a friend take a few different pictures of me. All at some different angles and picked the right one that would fit for the directors chair.

So first I imported the photo into Photoshop. I unlocked the background so I could add more layers to the picture. I then imported the first picture of me into Photoshop. I made sure to unlock that layer as well. I then used the like masking tool I think it's called, and place the picture of me in the right position on the chair.

I ended up having to use the picture of me 3 times layered throughout to try to position things just right in the chair. I do love to play with Photoshop. To constantly better my skills at it. I have created a few other pieces for other projects using Photoshop and they came out well.

I always love doing random projects like this because it gives me a chance to play around with programs that I am not always familiar with. Bring on the fun and games!

No comments:

Post a Comment