Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Week 10 EOC: Final Class Evaluation

This class was quite interesting. Never would I have thought that I would have been able to understand the fundamentals of a business plan nor would I have thought that I would be able to write one. I now understand the basics that go into writing one. Its not as easy as one would think it is. It takes a lot of thought into how your business should be ran. What the basics are that you will need to get you through at least the first year. After many attempts of taking this class to finally finish it feels great. I now have the start of my business plan. I think I have a good grasp on it so when I decide that its time I take the bull by the horns, so to speak, I can go to some people and have them look at it to help me better it and then possibly take it to a bank and see if they will be able to help me out. I now have more confidence towards being able to hold my own now.

No comments:

Post a Comment