Sunday, June 3, 2012

Week 7 EOC: My Resume and Optimal Resume


My resume. That is the topic for discussion for this week. I think my resume is good and bad. Let me explain why I think this. Well first off for my work experience, actual work not related to school, it is grand. I have held down the same job, well at least with the same company, for six and a half years now. I have to say that is my longest job ever in my span of working since I was 15.  Yes my first official job was at 15 at; you guess it, McDonald’s.  Isn’t that almost every kid’s first job, a fast food restaurant? So yes I have now been at my job for a long time. So when I do my resume it is quite easy now because I really only put my resent job down.
            Now when it comes to filling out the school experience thing, well that is kind of small. I haven’t had the chance to do a lot of work outside of schoolwork. I haven’t been able to do the side jobs that others do. Unfortunately I work to live. If I miss my regular job it makes it harder for me to survive. So yes my school related projects are lacking but that doesn’t mean I have the drive to do them.
            I have to work on that more. I don’t have longer to go in school to work on things because I know once school is out it will get harder. But I know I can make it through dedication and what not.

No comments:

Post a Comment