Sunday, June 3, 2012

Week 9 Photo Challenge






This weeks photo challenge was to show me as a producer. I chose this photo because it shows me at work. This was a project I was working on with a friend of mine. We were doing a music video shoot for a song of his. We took the whole weekend and went around town and shot the footage.

We had two cameras going at the same time. After the long weekend of shooting I took about 3 days and edited the video for it. It was so much fun. Doing this I truly found out how much I loved being behind the camera and making decision on when to do a shot and where and what not. That was where I fell in love with video and film making.

So I was like the director and producer all in one. Oh how this job fitted me. This was only the beginning to my career. There is so much more to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment