Sunday, June 3, 2012

Week 8: Photo challenge


So this weeks photo challenge is me as a professional. I don't like the stiff collars or suits and ties. Well and let's think about this I don't do well in dresses or skirts either, I think I would look pretty funny in them. So I take a casual look and feel to things. I do dress up in slacks and a button down if I have to. It just depends on where I am going and what I am doing.

Here I was on my way to First Friday. A nice laid back monthly evening full of beautiful art, great food and tons of friends. You can wander the streets of downtown Las Vegas, moving through out all the different galleries that are showing all the beautiful art pieces. You can find some really great stuff for a reasonable price. You just have to know what you are looking for. In every town I am sure you can find a First Friday and I would tell you that you really have to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment