Saturday, April 28, 2012

Week 2 Photo Challenge: Professional Photo of you working


 

So this is my photo challenge. A photo of me working. Well as you can see here I have a camera set up on a tripod along with a blimp, which has a shot gun Sennheiser 416 microphone in it as I am recording audio to a Tascam recorder. You are probably wondering what exactly I was doing. At the time I kinda was too ha! But I was at my best friend's birthday party and as a surprise to her I was going to have everyone record a birthday greeting for her. So I set up in the back room of her brother's house, where the party was at, turned off the fans that were causing extra noise and one by one I had people come in a make a recording. It probably took me a full two hours, roughly, to record everyone. It also took me about a month to put the video together for her. I went through and edited all the audio, added still pictures, music and all to it. So when she finally got to watch it she was so happy that she actually cried while watching it. So it might not of been a professional job that I got paid to do but I was still putting to use the knowledge that I have learned throughout these years.

No comments:

Post a Comment