Saturday, April 28, 2012

Week 3 Photo Challenge: Storyboard for a commercial


                     
 
   Ok so for this post I had to create a storyboard for a commercial. To me I think breast cancer is very important. So I did some research on breast cancer and found out that breast cancer is also common among men. It's not as publicly talked about as much as women but is just as important. Because women go to the gynecologist every year to get checked out it might be easier for a woman to spot the onset of something. I don't think men worry about their breasts as much. I mean we do know that they go get their prostate checked and all because that is a very common form of cancer for men but they should also be worrying about their breasts as well. Kind of sounds funny to say that men should worry about their breasts but they really need to pay attention and not just worry about one section of their body. I want to make a commercial or even a PSA about Breast Cancer awareness and how important it is for woman and Men to go get checked out. Life is to short to not care about yourself. We need to take care of ourselves while we are here and not shorten ourselves of anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment