Monday, April 30, 2012

Week 4 EOC: Executive Summary


            Famous Air Productions will be about making videos.  Whether it be commercials, training videos, how-to videos, Public Service Announcements, music videos, etc. In this product you will get the video aspect as well as the audio aspect of it. The musical background will be provided, along with background noise or sound effects.  This type of business has been around but I want to give the market a new spin on things and a more modern look of it. I want to express great ideas to open the eyes of consumers who have never seen or heard of certain products. I will capture my market by making a high quality work and delivering what the client wants at a reasonable price. I want to create an environment for our clients that they feel as if they matter and what they want to do will be implicated in their final product. I want them to be able to speak their minds with ideas and feedback and not feel as if what they say doesn’t matter. To me they will be seen as a real person and not dollar signs. My immediate goal is to establish Famous Air Productions will be to start out small. Working with small businesses out there that don’t have a lot of advertising. I want to make them and their business known. I want Famous Air Productions to put out the quality product that I know it can achieve so that in the long run big business will want to work with them as well by doing corporate videos and instructional videos. With the right backing Famous Air Productions can be one of the best Production Companies around.

No comments:

Post a Comment