Saturday, April 28, 2012

Week 3 EOC: Where are you now and where are you going?


Where am I right now you ask. I am working full time, not in my field of study, and I am going to school. Am I working in my ideal place? No. I do love my job but it is not my career. It is my day to day job that gets me through and pays my bills. Where am I going. Wow I want to answer that in so many ways. I want to go in every direction. I want to do anything and everything I can in my field. I want to experience every aspect of my career. I want to record, audio and video, for commercials, short films, documentaries, movies or whatever I can get my hands in. I will not say no to something because I can get the experience that I need to know. I want to be able to say that I have done this or that a time or two. I just want to get my foot in the door to anything. Eventually in the long run that will all lead to me starting my own company. I want to go everywhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment